School Motto / Arwyddair yr ysgol:
‘Working together, learning together, succeeding together’.
Mission Statement / Datganiad Cenhadaeth:
We have high expectations to support each and every child
to reach their true potential.
At Croeserw Primary School, we aim to:
- provide a secure, happy learning environment, where all children feel valued and included;
- encourage all children to enjoy learning and achieve their full potential;
- give all children access to a broad, balanced curriculum through stimulating, challenging and creative experiences;
- promote respect for ourselves, each other, the community and our environment;
- include pupils, parents, governors and staff in our self-evaluation process as we strive for continuous improvement.
“The school gives high priority to the care and welfare of pupils and there is a clear focus on improving pupils’ literacy and numeracy skills from an early age”
ESTYN Inspection Report March 2014