Latest ESTYN inspection report - December 2014
Our Mission Statement
At Alltwen Primary School we aim to provide a stimulating learning environment that is safe, inspiring and inclusive. Within our environment the pupils will succeed in becoming literate and numerate, whilst also developing a love of learning through curiosity and challenge. We will nurture every child to become a responsible, considerate and caring individual, whilst taking with them lifelong memories.
Wellbeing & Personal Attributes
We aim to ensure pupils:
· achieve a high level of physical and emotional wellbeing, and
· develop appropriate learner behaviours, including independence and resilience, self-regulation and working with others.
Teaching & the School Environment
We aim to:
· maintain a highly stimulating and attractive environment that enhances learning, and
· achieve and sustain excellent standards of learning and teaching.
Skills & Lifelong Learning
We aim to ensure all pupils:
· achieve their potential, and
· are equipped with transferable skills to continue their lifelong learning in an increasingly technological age.
+ We listen to the person who is meant to be speaking.
+ We follow instructions the first time.
+ We keep our hands, feet and unkind words to ourselves.
Please click on the following for more information..