Who Are We?
ICT Support - Schools and Learning is part of Neath Port Talbot's ICT Division and provides direct support for the Council’s Directorate of Education, Leisure and Lifelong Learning. We provide ICT services to:
- Directorate staff
- Public libraries
- Adult learners
- Partner organisations
To help raise the educational standards of all members of the learning community through provision of ICT systems and services.
Our Key Objectives
- To provide an ICT infrastructure that supports the needs of all teachers/tutors and learners.
- Maximise the availability of ICT systems and services to their users.
- Minimise the impact on customers of ICT system failures.
- Help customers to identify and implement information systems that deliver benefits to their business.
- Help customers get maximum benefit from their ICT systems.
- Provide cost-effective solutions and services.
Service Desk Opening Times
Monday to Thursday:
08:30 – 17:00
08:30 – 16:30
The Service Desk is closed on Bank Holidays and any other Civic Centre closure days.